| The care home is tailored to a 24 hour care package, this includes:|
Our fee range is from £850 per week, this excludes chiropody, hairdressing, personal toiletries, newspapers and magazines.
- 24 hour care by trained staff
- 24 hour emergency call bell system in all bedrooms, en-suite facilities, communal rooms and throughout the home
- Three meals a day with lighter meals to compliment diet, individual pots of fresh fruit served every morning and a glass of sherry before lunch
- Passenger lift to service first floor
- Walk in wet room
- Two assisted baths
- Beauty therapy/hairdressing room, including front wash sink, weekly visiting hairdresser
- Full programme of activities
- Large patio area including formal garden
- Accessible garden with flower borders
- Religious services to your chosen denomination
- Laundry service (except dry cleaning)
- Regular visits of GP and district nurses
- Visiting chiropodist, dentist and optician
- Keyworker system in place for continuity of care
Please note all fees are reviewed annually.
We welcome both private and local authority funded residents.